Themer - Are you using it?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I just got lucky enough to get a Themer Beta Code and so far I'm loving the customization options. I was wondering if any more of you are using it on the S4 and if so, what's your weapon (theme) of choice?

I only wish any of the themes I've seen in MyColorScreen's site would be available for Themer. They app is, after all, created by MyColorScreen :p

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using it on Nexus 4 and yea it works really well. The app is really polished and looks great. I think once it gets out of beta and more people start using it, more of the themes will get uploaded.

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I just stumbled across this app on AppAware.(always good apps there!) I downloaded it but haven't got the code yet. How long does it take to get a code ?
I'd love to try this out ! I love to put themes on my phone!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Such a great idea to allow people to further customize their devices.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
If you guys want access to it right now then you can use this code: MSTRC. Without the period. They released this code officially. It will only work 40,000 times so be sure to use it while you can!

jkatabelo

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Tried it, went back to Nova Launcher Prime. It's really cool, but needs work. To switch to it permanently I need it to be as customizable as Nova. Especially with the app drawer, i.e. Adding tabs and hiding apps mostly. Plus the skins with music player widgets don't support my music player, Player PRO.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74