Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Sorry LJ i didnt mean to cut you off....I hit the wrong button

You should see this after we start the program

Untitled.png

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Lol... It all good.. Figured u had enough of me ha ha ha.. I would have replied earlier but I'm suddenly having problems with my phone. First the Gsam battery monitor won't work, then I keep trying to get into tapatalk and it loads forever until I finally back out of it. Then in the middle of another app my phone just turned off and came back on again. I had already rebooted it a few hours ago... But I guess it decided that wasn't enough

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
There are widespread reports that the update to that app is a killer. They messed it up somehow. Either un install the update or un install it altogether

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Really? I'll uninstall it then. As soon as it updated I started getting pop ups that said it wasn't responding. Shouldn't have anything to do with the other weird stuff though should it? Like the play store keeps saying timed out.. Just little things like that..

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I have the same issues with Tapatalk. I figured AC's web server was just slow.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday afternoon I had issues with Tapatalk but figured it was sprints crappy 3g. I was seeing that the app was actually going so far as to brick phones. Our sgs3 is easy enough to fix but the rez is a touch harder.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
naw, I think it's AC's (or, Tapatalk's?) issue. After waiting for a thread to load, I've seen a black popup on my phone saying if the problem continues, "contact the (forum) administrator." Does not sound like it's the phone's problem.

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry LJ i didnt mean to cut you off....I hit the wrong button

You should see this after we start the program

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17789768/Untitled.png

Ok I have both downloads going on the desk top now. The RUU one still says an hour to go and it's already been downloading for 20 min. We must have the slowest set up there is... U asked yesterday about the connection. It's DSL thru at&t

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My understanding is that the app was fixed so you may want to un install it and reinstall to be sure.

As far as ac and Tapatalk, it wouldn't be the first time there was issues.

I am like fish out of water right now.... Not Internet connection... And I have to deal with 3g tethering

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was as shocked as you since it is all Fibre optic and buried. It must have been something on their end

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My understanding is that the app was fixed so you may want to un install it and reinstall to be sure.

As far as ac and Tapatalk, it wouldn't be the first time there was issues.

I am like fish out of water right now.... Not Internet connection... And I have to deal with 3g tethering

Just reinstalled the battery app. Works again. I didn't realize how much I used it until I didn't have it..

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
yeah sometimes it is the little things that really bug you....I format so much I rarely get attached to anything. Tapatalk, a few widgets and that is about it

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm down loading the RUU file AGAIN.. I went back to check it and the download had been interrupted. Have no idea how, Noone was on the computer. I tried to resume the download and got a message about it being harmful to the computer. I just canceled it and started over. See what happens this time.. The htc driver file installed fine and then updated. I don't want to talk plug the phone into the computer until the other download is done.. I'm afraid I'll interrupt it... Seems so touchy..

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm about ready to throw my pc out the Window, or set it on fire, or beat it with a hammer, or... Punch a kitten... I'm downloading that dang file yet again. I don't even know what I did this time. All I know is it completed the download, and it isn't in the download folder. I can't find it friggen anywhere.. How can I make something so simple be so complicated you ask? Ha.. I'm talented that way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter