Think my device's OS was deleted, not sure

GeneralFlores

Oct 8, 2017
Visit site
So, few weeks ago at this point, I woke up, went about my routine, and when i went to check my messages, saw my tablet, a Samsung Galaxy (model number SM-T217S ) , was at 1% So i decided to power it off and let it charge. Few hours later, I went to turn it on to check it, nothing special, and when it powered on, home screen was loading up my apps, and the one i needed was already loaded up, so I clicked it and the screen went black. Wasnt paying much attention because I was expecting it to work. When i let go of the screen it showed my background, tried to load my apps again. All loaded this time since I was talking to a friend, and I pressed the screen, same thing. So I restarted it, and when it got to the Samsung logo it went straight to to showingnthe adroid logo in the center screen, below it says Downloading... Do not turn off target !!

In the top left corner in small letters it says the following

Could not do normal boot.
ddi : mmc_read failed
ODIN MODE
Product Name: SM-T217S
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Custom
Knox kernal lock: 0x0
Knox warrenty void: 0x1
Csb-config-lsb: 0x30
Bootloader AP Swaev: 3
Write protection: enabled

I have no idea what happened to it, it is fairly old, minimal damage and heavy use, and ive already replaced it, but still photos onnthe device I would like to retrieve. Ive contacted Samsung but got told to send it in (which would cost)