Thinking of returning S7 edge, heard about explosions

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The s7edge is a workhorse, a great device. I have a strong preference to android and specifically Samsung, so not sure how open minded I might be lol. I appreciate Apple products but I always go back to my Samsung devices. I've tried the LG v20, the nexus 6p, and just prefer my 7edge and note 5.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I've had three S7 edges. All without issue or damage. Don't worry about it. Just use it and enjoy. I just picked up my third one today and replaced my Pixel with it.

I know the Edge is a better phone than the Pixel IMO, but that is still a downgrade going to an older phone with an older OS.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I know the Edge is a better phone than the Pixel IMO, but that is still a downgrade going to an older phone with an older OS.
Downgrade is relative. I swap phones a lot. I now have a Kyocera Duraforce pro. And even though it has obvious inferior specs to every major flagship device I actually like it. I'm sure I'll swap it to as well but specs aren't everything. I've learned that. Everyone has their preference.

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
After owning alot of phones, the S7 edge is definitely my favorite. It is indeed a workhorse. I had the pixel xl on order but cancelled and glad I did. I feel I got more bang for the buck.

Miles Forman1

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
The recent Samsung exploding battery issues were with the NOTE 7, not the S7. The S7 (and S7 Edge) are fine and use a different battery (same technology, but different spec).