This is NOT the X Phone....

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
...but still looks mighty impressive IMO. Glad to see Google having somewhat of an impact (hopefully) this early in the pipeline.

So if this isn't the X Phone, then what is it? It has a smallish display, but also a really fast processor.

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

That article is based on speculation and there is no specific reason why that phone isn't a x phone prototype (besides that fact that the Vietnamese blog thought it's screen was too small). The screen actually looks a lot closer to 4.7 inches as it is much wider than an iphone 5 (which has a 4 inch screen).

But besides all that, I have been told by inside sources that the phone in the article in the OP is absolutely an early x phone prototype. See my other posts in the other threads for more info.

edit for video showing side by side with iphone. Motorola Xt912A - YouTube clearly bigger than 4"

Last edited:

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I think the 4" reports were translation errors. When I looked at the vietnamese source it said 4.65 but Google translate formatted it strangely, so I think people just misinterpreted

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2