This must be a boring phone lol

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Only 3 weeks after launch and it's not even in the top 6 forums list anymore. I can't just click at the top to get here now lol

I suppose that means that people are for the most part happy, and aren't too perplexed by any of the tech on this device.

Or they just won't let go of the Note 7 forums :p

Ah, ah.... Lol. U don't think the camera and the audio on this phone has been a talkative subject enough?

But seriously I don't feel it's boring, it's a very good phone. It might be that people might not feel as excited due to them being N7 transplants. And issues with LG boot loop on other phones. Also it seems like AC has it's own agenda, Pixel, Pixel and Pixel.... Lol. But the real deal is that this phone is on backorder, that says it all to me.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Ah, ah.... Lol. U don't think the camera and the audio on this phone has been a talkative subject enough?

But seriously I don't feel it's boring, it's a very good phone. It might be that people might not feel as excited due to them being N7 transplants. And issues with LG boot loop on other phones. Also it seems like AC has it's own agenda, Pixel, Pixel and Pixel.... Lol. But the real deal is that this phone is on backorder, that says it all to me.

lol I actually think this phone is far from boring. My point was the forums have crickets because we must all be out enjoying the phone or still lamenting the loss of the Note 7 :)

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
It's nothing short of amazing! You want boring... Check out an iPhone...lol

Along with my V20 I also own both iPhone and Windows Mobile, and I find them both to be excellent OS's. Saying that, I do get tired of the lack of customization on iOS, and the lack of apps on Windows mobile, but it's nice to take a break every once in a while to keep things interesting.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Along with my V20 I also own both iPhone and Windows Mobile, and I find them both to be excellent OS's. Saying that, I do get tired of the lack of customization on iOS, and the lack of apps on Windows mobile, but it's nice to take a break every once in a while to keep things interesting.

I should have Been more specific. I meant in the customization Dept. iphones are solid...I hear they are the best for gaming

Brjlk

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
I think folk should continue the thread or start a new thread for posting V20 pictures. The V10 similar thread still continues.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I think folk should continue the thread or start a new thread for posting V20 pictures. The V10 similar thread still continues.

If you're referring to general pictures taken with the V20, there is a thread already. It's in the V20 "Stickies". :)

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
My only complaint/problem is the camera glass since I'm one of the select few that have broke it. Otherwise, no issues whatsoever with mine.

Probably the fastest Android phone I've had to date. Granted it has similar specs to my N7, its so much smoother than TouchWiz. Maybe it's nougat, which I also reallyyyy like.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Only 3 weeks after launch and it's not even in the top 6 forums list anymore. I can't just click at the top to get here now lol

I suppose that means that people are for the most part happy, and aren't too perplexed by any of the tech on this device.

Or they just won't let go of the Note 7 forums :p

I believe the forum admin actually changes the top forums themselves whenever new phones come out that they feel will be very popular. There are far more people here in this forum then the Note 7 forum and yet the Note 7 is still at the top. For some reason they feel the Note 7 still belongs at the top. The V20 used to be on there for a few days but they moved another phone in it's spot.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I never got a email either but I checked the website this morning and it showed they were shipped the 11th so I should have them soon I hope.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I believe the forum admin actually changes the top forums themselves whenever new phones come out that they feel will be very popular. There are far more people here in this forum then the Note 7 forum and yet the Note 7 is still at the top. For some reason they feel the Note 7 still belongs at the top. The V20 used to be on there for a few days but they moved another phone in it's spot.

I had to laugh at the Note 7 still being at the top. It made me wonder if there are still that many people using it or was it in hopes that those that are still using it will go there and see that they shouldn't be.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I had to laugh at the Note 7 still being at the top. It made me wonder if there are still that many people using it or was it in hopes that those that are still using it will go there and see that they shouldn't be.

I think that's the only reason that forum is still at the top.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
My lens cover shattered. I am still waiting on a replacement part which LG has yet to even have any available. When it first happened they agreed they would replace it knowing it is not expensive at all but then so many were calling about the screen cracking they decided it had to be a insurance claim and cost $175 so I am waiting on the part and fix it myself. They don't even have a part # for it yet so I'm still not sold on the V20. I miss many of the Samsung features that you can't get on the LG. I miss my Note 7 so much that I don't think there is any phone that will make me happy. It's sad though,the V20 has some nice qualities but LG has limited what 3rd party apps you can use, that is one of my biggest cons I have against this phone.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
My lens cover shattered. I am still waiting on a replacement part which LG has yet to even have any available. When it first happened they agreed they would replace it knowing it is not expensive at all but then so many were calling about the screen cracking they decided it had to be a insurance claim and cost $175 so I am waiting on the part and fix it myself. They don't even have a part # for it yet so I'm still not sold on the V20. I miss many of the Samsung features that you can't get on the LG. I miss my Note 7 so much that I don't think there is any phone that will make me happy. It's sad though,the V20 has some nice qualities but LG has limited what 3rd party apps you can use, that is one of my biggest cons I have against this phone.
Limited what 3rd party apps you can use?

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Well, I have some paid fonts that won't install, you can only use the ones from LG, some of my notification sounds won't work on the LG, and my caller ID doesn't work. Also I lost all my saved web pages and bookmarks from my Samsung browser going to LG. I am sure there are ways to make all this happen but I have not found a easy way to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91