This must be a boring phone lol

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I have some paid fonts that won't install, you can only use the ones from LG, some of my notification sounds won't work on the LG, and my caller ID doesn't work. Also I lost all my saved web pages and bookmarks from my Samsung browser going to LG. I am sure there are ways to make all this happen but I have not found a easy way to do it.
Your fonts can be used if you use a different launcher. Can't do much about Samsung browser because it's not 3rd party.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
The only two things that I miss at this point from my N7 which I still have, is the S pen and camera. Only thing I really miss about the camera is the motion panorama feature. Probably one of my favorite features on the phone hands down. Currently I'm using it as my main phone still because of my shattered V20 camera lens, I thought I had disabled the right packages to keep the battery limiting update from hitting it but alas I didn't. Between that and the constant barrage of the recall message anytime I unlock the device, it's just a nuisance to use at this point.

As I stated above my only gripe with the V20 is the camera lens, but I guess I should be grateful it has an aluminum back because if it was all glass I probably would have obliterated the phone

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
309a92abfea392d2fe229afefa6ac986.gif

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It's NOT boring. Pixel is boring. The V20 has all kinds of features. The screen is not as good as Oled when watching youtube hd. I tried with Samsung Note 5 right under V20 in the store playing the same review. The Samsung shows more detail but if viewed separately I doubt many could tell the difference. Some even say they prefer the "softer" LCD image. One undermentioned feature is the ability to set homscreens to rotate infinitely (you can just keep. Scrolling in 1 direction to come back to home) and you can alter the homescreen grid size as well as grid size on the bottom ribbon. Still have ir blasted too. The screen is not my fav but it is far from boring.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Only 3 weeks after launch and it's not even in the top 6 forums list anymore. I can't just click at the top to get here now lol

I suppose that means that people are for the most part happy, and aren't too perplexed by any of the tech on this device.

Or they just won't let go of the Note 7 forums :p

Its seriously the best phone I've ever had

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sgeneris