Thunderbolt Thursday Waiting Room HERE!

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
can't decide if I should buy online from VZW so I can get it on Friday morning, or save $110+tax and get it from Amazon, but wait until Monday.... arghhh!! I'm also terrified that buying through Amazon will kill my talk and text + data promo. Then it definitely not be worth the $110 in savings.

try and get vzw to price match. worst they can say is no. then decide if its worth waiting the for the savings or not.

jdw911

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Go with TB or stay with At&T for atrix

I am checking to see what you all think.. Should i stay At&T and go with the Atrix when the switch happens for me or should I get out of my contract and go with Verizon and the TB. Any thoughts....

I have been reading the Atrix and it doesn't sound the best but the specs look good....

maxx528

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Just bought mine on Amazon. Couldn't beat the price. Don't care about 2 day shipping; I've been living off ya'll's hype for months now, a few days more won't kill me! Have fun with your green beers and super fast phones, I can not WAIT to join the ranks on Sunday. My first task with it will to be to post on AndroidCentral.

A HUGE thanks to Cory and Phil, and the awesome crew at AC! I was a clueless girl a little over a month ago, and now I can hold my own against my bf, all his techie friends, and my personal favorite, any wireless employee that has thrown themselves as me trying to get me to switch from VZW in the last month. Their mouths all hang open when they finally ask how in the world I can recite phone specs, talk about OnLive, Google Music, cloud storage, Tbolt delays, theoretical release dates, etc...and I tell them, AndroidCentral is my homepage.

Thanks guys :) Words can't describe how excited I am to make the plunge from 1X to 4G and have you all right there beside me.

<3

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
can't decide if I should buy online from VZW so I can get it on Friday morning, or save $110+tax and get it from Amazon, but wait until Monday.... arghhh!! I'm also terrified that buying through Amazon will kill my talk and text + data promo. Then it definitely not be worth the $110 in savings.

I would go wirefly. Its a few days for big discount. You can handle it. Seeing reviews and videos will make the wait easier.

BullNole228

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I have my appointment set for 11:30 AM tomorrow to pick mine up from the local Verizon store. The associate I talked with set the time up for me to come in and told me I would be meeting with him. They even sent me a text message today stating "VZW Free Msg:Reminder for your upcoming appt with Verizon Wireless. Conf #XXXXX, for March 17, 2011 11:30 AM at XXXXXX store." I'm coming from an HTC Droid Eris, which has been a great phone to me. But moving to the HTC Thunderbolt is a MASSIVE jump for me. Tomorrow cannot come fast enough....

jasongroves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got hosed on my pre order through Go Wireless. she said she would call today when the phones came in and never did, so i called her and found out the phones wont be in til late next week. i dont want to wait for it to be shipped so now i have to drive 2 hrs each way tomorrow to get my phone...UGGH...glad i called and found out though..the others willl not be so lucky

cwahl

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Why pay 249.99 at best buy? at VZW for an upgrade 2 year was 149.99 1 year was..... see below

will say i did have a 50 dollar credit but still VZW is undercutting BB by 50 dollars.

Mobile Number: 480-
Contract Renewal: 1-year contract
Due Now
--------------

Equipment Upgrade:
1 HTC ThunderBolt $229.99

Included accessories for HTC ThunderBolt:
Standard Lithium Ion Battery, Wall/USB charger,
32GB microSD card, Product Safety Warranty Statement,
Getting Started Guide, Important Consumer Information Brochure

Last edited: