Tinder

Regas74

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
neither have I, all my friends have them with there iDevices. its an app that lets you see people around you and you can like there photos and meet up with them. its big around my college

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure Google Lattitude does exactly that. And that has been around for a while.

It ties in with Goolge + and Google Maps.

Lark Mandy

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
no man... there is no Tinder App for android which sucks.... and good latitude is something completely different..... yeah a tinder app for android would be dope as many of my boys met a lot of girls from that app.... i'm sure it will come soon.... in the meantime... just use your girlfriends iphone

pointqandy

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I think the link ought to be just trykeen.com which happens to redirect to signup.trykeen.com. The facebook link seems correct, though, and it additionally has the links to tumblr, twitter, and buzzfeed.

And although Swoon's facebook page has links all over to its facebook app, it looks like you could set up a profile on their website www.swoon.co.uk without linking to a facebook account. I'm not so sure that they have an actual Android app, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod