Titanium Backup from Free to Pro

jdonahoe

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I started using TB free edition....then purchased the Pro version. It never uninstalled the free version when the Pro installed. I purchased the Pro version awhile back. I now want to use it....however, now it isn't there....just the free version. Can anyone explain this? Samsung Captivate w/Froyo

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I started using TB free edition....then purchased the Pro version. It never uninstalled the free version when the Pro installed. I purchased the Pro version awhile back. I now want to use it....however, now it isn't there....just the free version. Can anyone explain this? Samsung Captivate w/Froyo

Make sure you have the right Google login. If you use the same, paid apps will be there, I just bought an A501, and after setup, with the same login, my paid apps were there.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried searching the market for the paid version? It should show up under "my apps" as a paid application. Re-install it after downloading, or verifying that the free version is installed, and give it a try.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
The pro version is a key to unlock the paid features. You need the free version installed. There will only be one icon that shows up. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37