Titanium backup question

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
i used titanium to back up EVERYTHING on my stock 2.2 rom before i flashed MIUI now i reloaded my apps that i wanted on the new rom and i have a copy of the titaanium backup folder on my PC

my question is i backed up all the bloatware from the stock rom. now to make a new titanium back up on from what i restored to i just delete the titanium backup folder on the sd card and back up just the USER LOADED apps just to keep my stuff not alreadly included on the MIUI rom itself? is it easy/ok to do like that?

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
i know it overwrites but if i take the backup off of the sd card so i can create a backup just of the stuff on my MIUI rom will i be able to make a totally different backup? using MIUI i was able to ditch all my 1x1 widget toggles, chomp sms (i needed the quick reply), and bettery widgets and some other things all b/c of what the rom has

scassel

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
i know it overwrites but if i take the backup off of the sd card so i can create a backup just of the stuff on my MIUI rom will i be able to make a totally different backup? using MIUI i was able to ditch all my 1x1 widget toggles, chomp sms (i needed the quick reply), and bettery widgets and some other things all b/c of what the rom has

What you want to do will work. I do it all the time. Delete the Titanium Backup folder off the SD card and then re-run TB. The you will have a BU of just the apps loaded on the new ROM.

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the replies. i havent tried this yet i just ordered a new DURACELL 8GB micro SD from verizon then i will try it

not too bad of a deal CLASS 4 for 29.99 free shipping. w/ my discount 22.49

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sibi1122