To S21 Ultra or not to?

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I am good for at least another 2 years my note does everthing and more that I need it to do. I will keep the money for the new kia I am purchasing.

Dagr

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I am good for at least another 2 years my note does everthing and more that I need it to do. I will keep the money for the new kia I am purchasing.
Speaking of which... I am super happy that smart things is on android auto now! Took some tinkering to get it working with my garage door brand but I can now open my garage doors from the car touchscreen. Sweet!

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
that is what they would like you to think. ??????The concept that something as good as the s20 is already outdated is nonsense. I guarantee that upgrading won't make a huge difference in anyone's life. That's not to say there won't be minor improvements, but they don't dictate upgrading every year.

Truer words were never spoken ;)

Dagr

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Actually was surprised to see a test unit of the s21u in best buy today. Messed with it for a bit. Nice unit for sure. You do notice the screen size being a bit smaller than the note... And naked I still like the back of the note better (somewhat academic since I use a case). Kind of odd to see it sitting near the note 20u and retailing for less money. :). Still... For the deal I got on black friday for the note20u it makes it hard to beat price wise.