[Tool]Cdma Wildfire S-off, Root & Cwm One Click/Script (Rc 1.0)

potbowler673

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Tool]Cdma Wildfire S-off, Root & Cwm One Click/Script (Rc 1.

Are these links still available??? When i click on them it takes me to page not found :(
Please advise!

warpig1998

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

why is this post even allowed to stay here if the damn links don't work.. a big waste of my time even clicking on this. Anyone have the links to the files to be downloaded from here for the Metro PCS HTC wildfire s. This is so frustrating. so many different links and so many different methods Ive tried and it seems like a whole bunch of bs.:mad:

Greggori

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Nothing lke finding the information you need along with broken links leaving you more upset than you were when you chose to unlock and/or root :mad:

Greggori

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Pro, finally found a link that still worked.
Con, parsing...[PG76DIAG.nbh]
[1] MFG DIAG
Security fail!
Update fail!

uhh any help, thoughts, comments?

MARVELC PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.06.0000
MICROP-0354
:-\

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

Thanks, as you can clearly see I don't post here all the time. If you want to throw a fit because a link is down that you were to lazy to look for. Ps wasn't to hard to even find. I really don't want to hear it. Also all it would have took was a simple pm to get a fixed link posted.

Reactions: bean1028

bean1028

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site

Yea, people seem to get a little flustered when looking through forums and lose the ability of "complex thought", all it would take for someone who is too impatient to wait for a response from a pm or too lazy to write one is to google the file name. They could at least thank you for the tutorial. You went through the time and trouble of writing the instructions and the files are out there somwhere. Geez people, come on!

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to jump in like this! But i got a quick question i ve had my htc wilefire s from virgin mobile usa for like 3 mouth and i would like to root it, ian kind new to this "because i have a rooted OV" and yes i did read all the post on this thread:) and i would like to thank you! But my question is if this works on the htc wilefire s from VM usa? If you need more inform just ask! :cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

bmeeks24

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

One Click link dead and i don't have the requisit 5 posts in order to PM... :(

anthonyk1717

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
OKAY I'm not sure if this has been awnsered yet. But I'm hoping someone will help me out? I have a Android phone its a HTC wildfire s (cdma) 2.3.4. By metropcs if that matters at all. But what I need help with is I want to root it and i can't figure out how. I've googled and googled every link sends me to somewhere where I have to sign up or the rooting process is not for my phone.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE.
like a step by step? I haven't rooted a phone before so I'm completly new to this but yea any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

HELP ME! LOL

baylen

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
You stupid piece of foreign ****. The links and every clickable link on this thread lead to a ****ty spam site. People like you should get raped by needles.

Deven Bender

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Wildfire S-off, Root & Cwm One Click/Script (Beta)

parsing...[PG76DIAG.nbh]
[1] MFG DIAG
Security fail!
Update Fail!
Press <POWER> to reboot
Ughhh thats what get when it reboots to recovery..
Any ideas???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid