Touch screen lag. Did a hard re-set.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
You had issue charging the device?

Also not seeing the attached picture you talked about. Maybe it is not showing up on mobile

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

InclusionInnovates

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
You need to go to the original post on XDA to see picture .. double click on the hyperlink "Fixed my touch screen problems!" within the post ... this solution did not work for the loss of touchscreen sensitive I am experiencing.

The only good thing about this situation is that I am learning about the inside of a tablet ... also a silver lining / glass half full view! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

InclusionInnovates

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
You need to go to the original post on XDA to see picture .. double click on the hyperlink "Fixed my touch screen problems!" within the post ... this solution did not work for the loss of touchscreen sensitive I am experiencing.

The only good thing about this situation is that I am learning about the inside of a tablet ... also a silver lining / glass half full view! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Okay, the only thing that returns touch screen sensitivity is when I totally shut down nearly all running apps.

tflash

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Mine was also fine for a week playing games etc. then for the first time I had it in car seat for 1.5hr drive with navigation in the late afternoon. ever since then I've had touch issues. and never specifically tried to look for the issue I just noticed I couldn't type.

so did you ever have it in car or hot car?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I have this cup holder in my car - Satechi SCH-121 Cup Holder Mount.

The screen became unresponsive (not completely, but enough to cause an accident while driving) in the car while installed in this mount.
I thought I had squeezed the screen edges too tight with the holder, but it still did it when the grips were released, but still sitting on the soft circle pad.
I went home thinking I had broken it, but it worked fine when I tried it at home. (What a relief!)

I tried it again that night, but without clamping the sides.
There is a plastic sheet that covers the soft circle pad to cover some adhesive.
I removed it to 'stick' the pad down so it wouldn't slide out of the unclamped cradle.
It worked just fine.

So I don't know if it was a grounding issue, a clamping the side issue, or a using it in the sun and heat issue.
I'll do some more experiments and maybe make some videos so I can update everyone about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olyria10