Transferring all my apps to S24 ultra

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Do you know if there is a way to transfer saved websites from my brave browser and have it transferred to my s24?
The bookmarks, password manager was synced and transferred. But my saved websites, those weren't transferred over

Last edited:
Reactions: BEaRebel

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
So for example these saved websites. Same goes for duck duck go etc. I would hate to add that manually. Thats going to b way too time consuming

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205-110830_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205-110830_Brave.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 26

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Do you know if there is a way to transfer saved websites from my brave browser and have it transferred to my s24?
The bookmarks, password manager was synced and transferred. But my saved websites, those weren't transferred over
Brave has a sync feature. When I use it, all bookmarks on brave show up on my other devices (Samsung tablet and PC).

BEaRebel

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Aggghhhh This has been quite the experience. 1st time Samsung to Samsung transfer. Yikes.
Sign in again to All Apps, No DDGo bookmarks, no websites saved.

Nothing like starting over. But I'm a perseverant one

Yeas, should get external device to back up to. Rec.s Will not open 2012 Windows Computer

Reactions: ckfilmstar

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Aggghhhh This has been quite the experience. 1st time Samsung to Samsung transfer. Yikes.
Sign in again to All Apps, No DDGo bookmarks, no websites saved.

Nothing like starting over. But I'm a perseverant one

Yeas, should get external device to back up to. Rec.s Will not open 2012 Windows Computer
Damn. Just damn
It would be nice if it transferred my saved websites. It's going to be a pain.

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know how to set custom notifications sound? I transferred some files from the s9 to the s24 to make them into my ring tones (firefly or st theme songs for example).
As for notifications such text messages etc, I can't seem to set them for the s24. On the s9 I can. Like a photon torpedo sound or sound clips from movies or TV shows.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Anyone know how to set custom notifications sound? I transferred some files from the s9 to the s24 to make them into my ring tones (firefly or st theme songs for example).
As for notifications such text messages etc, I can't seem to set them for the s24. On the s9 I can. Like a photon torpedo sound or sound clips from movies or TV shows.
Are they in your notifications file and ringtone files folder in Samsung my file app in internal storage? They should show up on the list in settings>sounds and vibration

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
For the fifth or so time, go to settings>notifications>advanced settings and turn on individual notification categories for apps.

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Are they in your notifications file and ringtone files folder in Samsung my file app in internal storage? They should show up on the list in settings>sounds
For the fifth or so time, go to settings>notifications>advanced settings and turn on individual notification categories for apps.
Sorry I didn't know u mentioned many times. But I can't set up custom sounds from my files. Thata what I wanted to do. I can set up the ring tone. But not other sound notifications. Maybe I need to dl a separate app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29