trouble seeing the screen

Dottie527

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I just got a Nexus 7 , and find I am having trouble viewing the screen for any length of time. I have tried changing the background, changing the font, the brightness..Any suggestions ? I don't seem to have this problem with my Nook. Would a screen saver help ?

lumens

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I just got one too and I also find the display to be hard on my eyes. I've tried adjusting the brightness but it doesn't make much difference. I'm not sure a screen protector would help. I wonder if I'm just used to the amoled screen on my GS2.

canuck68

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I am finding that the screen will shut off within a few seconds unless I keep touching it. Any ideas? Brightness is set to 10%
Starting to annoy me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

DrFunk001

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I just got one too and I also find the display to be hard on my eyes. I've tried adjusting the brightness but it doesn't make much difference. I'm not sure a screen protector would help. I wonder if I'm just used to the amoled screen on my GS2.

Having the same issue as well. Seems to make my eyes bleed. I am trying to give myself some time to adjust to it, but I think it may be that the contrast is not great(at least on mine)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tchester55