Turn off unlock vibrate

m0nti13

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I believe there is a way... I don't have my phone on me currently so i might get the names wrong... But if you go to the "Security" menu in the settings, in the Unlock pattern area there is a checkbox for "Use haptic feedback"... that should turn off the vibrating on the unlock pattern...

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I believe there is a way... I don't have my phone on me currently so i might get the names wrong... But if you go to the "Security" menu in the settings, in the Unlock pattern area there is a checkbox for "Use haptic feedback"... that should turn off the vibrating on the unlock pattern...
The security screen and the lock screen are independent of one another. The security screen is simply an added security check after your unlock your phone (e.g: you enable pattern unlock; the pattern unlock screen will appear after the lock screen).

From my experience, enabling/disabling haptic feedback in that menu will not affect the lock screen at all.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I was going to suggest that you check out WidgetLocker. You also won't get any of the slider lag that you find on your stock lock screen.

It's up to you to determine whether it's worth the price or not. Keep the 15 minute refund policy in mind.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janvi212