[TUT] Installing Android CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 2a on HP TouchPad

dgf2002

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: [TUT] Installing Android CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 2a on HP Touch

Thanks to all CM developers.

Just installed CM7 Alpha 2.1 and it works flawlessly. Using this version because of apparent issues with Alpha 3.0 and 3.5 with wireless tethering. Serves my purposes perfectly. Worked first try Wireless Tether and with gps sharing via Bluetooth downloads available from the Market.

Contribution forthcoming!

David

maypo52

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Hello All,

My TP is at xron/cm7 vB2.9.1 01032012 right now. I would like to try another upgrade but I don't know which one to go to. There seems to be many choices since I last upgraded and the more read the more unsure I am of which is the right version to jump to. I have a ton of apps installed and prefer not to have to reinstall them all if possible. The questions are which is the next version I should jump to and can I avoid doing a wipe?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mark

anon(560890)

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

Hello All,

My TP is at xron/cm7 vB2.9.1 01032012 right now. I would like to try another upgrade but I don't know which one to go to. There seems to be many choices since I last upgraded and the more read the more unsure I am of which is the right version to jump to. I have a ton of apps installed and prefer not to have to reinstall them all if possible. The questions are which is the next version I should jump to and can I avoid doing a wipe?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mark

It's time to move on. I've been on cm9 for close to a month and I while I don't know what's going with cm7 anymore, this is more stable than what I had with cm7 back then. Eyeballer has done an incredible job with the nightlies in fact everyone involved with this has done an incredible job as far as I'm concerned. My phone is a nexus so I have a baseline to measure it by and I can tell you everyone owes these guys a debt of gratitude at the least. I have webOS to fall back on in an emergency but I don't use it. As far s doing a wipe, you should, why take a chance of not doing it?

[ROM] UNOFFICIAL CM9 Nightly Builds - RootzWiki

Reactions: peter09

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29