Tweetcast/Twitter not updating

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
So I posted about this on XDA but got no real help. Ive been using Tweetcaster for about 5 years now as my Twitter replacement. Ever since I got 9.0 on my 2XL, my tweetcaster stopped refreshing. I tried downloading twitter also to see if that would help but it didnt. This carried through to my 3xl.

I notice that when I open my tweetcaster and then go into manage apps and recent apps, it doesnt show up. Its almost as if the phone isnt even recognizing the app.

I have stopped the app, uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app, and it still doesnt work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Can you check to see if it's being 'optimized' by the Adaptive battery feature? Some comments in the Google Play Store suggested that was a problem (if you sort by newest and filter by device it'll be easier to see).

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Can you check to see if it's being 'optimized' by the Adaptive battery feature? Some comments in the Google Play Store suggested that was a problem (if you sort by newest and filter by device it'll be easier to see).

Oddly enough, I cant figure out how to find what apps are being optimized. When I go into that feature, it just everything is running fine.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Oddly enough, I cant figure out how to find what apps are being optimized. When I go into that feature, it just everything is running fine.

You have to go into

apps and notifications
Advanced
Special app access
Battery optimization

Attachments

• 10826.jpg
    10826.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4