Two weeks my thoughts

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I am coming from a 13 pro to the S22 ultra. I have had several S and notes over the years before getting this one. Going on 17 days and so far this device has been flawless except for beta issues.
The camera is awesome no issues with that at all. The screen is beautiful to look at much better than my 13 pro much brighter. I can only say that I highly recommend this device to anyone.
I use a OtterBox Commuter case with screen and camera lens protection.

I just hope it's stays this way! I also purchased a galaxy 5 watch to go with it and they work great toghether.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm so glad you are happy with your new S22 Ultra.

I have a similar setup as you except nothing extra for the cameras.

Likewise, I only had one issue but due to beta.

What colour watch did you get? What colour band do you have on your watch?

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm so glad you are happy with your new S22 Ultra.

I have a similar setup as you except nothing extra for the cameras.

Likewise, I only had one issue but due to beta.

What colour watch did you get? What colour band do you have on your watch?
Black everything phone watch and a Velcro band from amazon.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I am coming from a 13 pro to the S22 ultra. I have had several S and notes over the years before getting this one. Going on 17 days and so far this device has been flawless except for beta issues.
The camera is awesome no issues with that at all. The screen is beautiful to look at much better than my 13 pro much brighter. I can only say that I highly recommend this device to anyone.
I use a OtterBox Commuter case with screen and camera lens protection.

I just hope it's stays this way! I also purchased a galaxy 5 watch to go with it and they work great toghether.

Happy you are enjoying your s22 Ultra & not experiencing the signal problems you had with your Note 20 Ultra, if I remember correctly.

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12