.Txt data file in app should this compressed?

asterix68

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
Hello everyone! I just downloaded a program for my Android phone onto my computer.
This app. actually uses a .Txt file for its data.I can see the .txt file clearly, unless I want to read the file with notepad. We notice that the file is not readable, either compress or protect.
How to edit this file?
What if I edit a new file containing my own names and personal date, and leave it raw. Will the software still take it into account?
this app., is in fact like a dictionary, it draws names and dates, and it must respond phonetically with what it will find in this file.
thanx!!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately this is 100% dependent on how the app is coded and how it uses the files, so not much we can do (if we knew which app you're using specifically someone may be able to help if they've used it, however). Even if the file is a TXT file, the formatting of it may not be 'readable' and unless you know the coding pattern or exactly what to edit, you may render the file unusable if you make the 'wrong' edit. It would probably be more helpful if you forward your question to the app developers instead.