Type in www.sprint.com/echo and you get..

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well, I guess we shouldn't judge before we see it I suppose. I just hope this thing doesn't just "have a good personality" if you get my drift.

We will know in 15 hours.

original00

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Just give me an Evo 2 already. I'm done expecting Sprint to actually give us what we want. The Evo was probably just a fluke. Verizon announces Bionic, Xoom, Thunderbolt, ATT gets Atrix, Inspire, and Sprint will announce a KYOCERA phone!!! WTF....anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
http://search.sprint.com/inquiraapp/ui.jsp?user.site=Global+Header&question_box=echo

Kyocera Echo™ the first dual-touchscreen smartphone
The Kyocera Echo smashes the last barrier between you and the ultimate mobile experience. Its unique dual-touchscreen, pivot hinge design gives you all the space you need to run the apps that connect you to the people and information you need every day. Spread your work across all 4.7 inches of combined display or use each smaller display independently to run multiple apps. Closed, the Kyocera Echo is a pocket-friendly smartphone. Open it and expand your world.

Crucial#AC

May 23, 2010
Visit site
thank you sprint for keeping my EVO 4g top dog ....

i would have had to upgrade had you put something out there worth it but i guess i get to enjoy my phone even longer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22