Typing on it?

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
The Sense 5 keyboard is very good. It's comfortable to type and has plenty of features.

The only problem I have with it is in the way it handles corrections in Spanish. It always prefers past tense for words when I want to write a present tense of a word. In English it works well but I can't evaluate it more deeply because it's not my native language.

I wish we could freely delete words from the personal dictionary. I have saved words in English using the Spanish dictionary by mistake and viceversa. The only option is to delete them all.

SC1

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Long time iphone user here, I don't care for the stock sense keyboard, but the google keyboard is magnificent imo. I don't even look down when i type, and swiping through letters is very nice.

Hayden Starfire

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey - me too! I feel like having way more trouble than I should. I can go from 920 -> iOS without a problem, but I've been making so many mistakes with the default HTC keyboard. I'll try out the swift key one - but if anyone else has suggestions, let me know!

I am strongly considering heading back over to the Windows Phone side of things personally. I don't really like any of the keyboards on android play store.

I am actually contemplating trading for a Galaxy Note 2 but if that doesn't work, back to my lumia i go.

I'm also having Camera issues.

walterkurtz

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
update: tried google keyboard for a couple of days. i find swift key to be far superior, especially for having certain symbols built-in to the first screen (#, &, @, etc) that aren't available on google's first screen.

still, nothing compares to the blackbarely Q10. i saw a girl using hers today and nearly died of envy. :'(

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idendefai