UE Mini Boom Bluetooth Speakers

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i just bought the new UE Mini Boom. i love it! my criteria -

1. True Left and Right STEREO Channels in the box - TWO Speakers - L/R!
2. LOUD and CLEAR volume
3. Great compact form factor - easy to throw in travel bag or beach bag
4. standard micro USB charger - who wants to F with a proprietary charger like on Bose and several others? F That!
5. 10 hour battery life
6. 50 foot Bluetooth Range
7. Bluetooth 4.0
8. NFC Support
9. Clean/Sleek Design/Controls.
10. Durable Design.
11. Speakerphone
12. reasonable price - $89-$99.

also - you can buy two and use their App from Play Store and join the two speakers as L/L and R/R or as L/R and L/R if you prefer - all via their App. check it out - the UE Mini Boom is amazing. one is all i need. great for beach and pool and anywhere around the house. i highly recommend!!!

UE MINI BOOM Portable Bluetooth Speaker | Ultimate Ears Bluetooth Speakers | Ultimate Ears

Last edited:

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I was looking for a bluetooth speaker and after a bit of research, happened upon the UE Mini Boom. For it's size, this thing is LOUD and CLEAR. Using my Viper4Android enhanced Note 3 makes this such an enjoyable product. Took it to the beach and my friends couldn't believe that something so small was putting out such great sound. I also strip this puppy to the rake on my bike for some tunes when riding. Great product. [$99 on there website but check out Amazon - 4 speakers of different colors, each having it's own price. I got the black with red grill - $80.00]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramki