UK Galaxy Note 2 Extn SD card

slowmandroid

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks

l am in the Uk with a GN2 on the 3 network. I am a noob. I have just bought and installed a 64GB ext SD card so I now have a fantastic device with a fantastic 80GB of memory. I spent ?45 GBP on the card and yep, you guessed it,I'm dlsappointed to discover I can't install apps to the card. I have installed a few apps and a game and 6gb of my 16gb main memory is already used. I don't really want to root my phone at this point as I dont know what I'm doing and having spent ?240 on the handset I don't want to break it, expose my phone to malware or cause problems with future updates.

I was wondering though if there is any way to get apps to store their data on the new card - like setting the camera to store pix there, or downloads or even having games installed on the main memory store their data there. I can manually move files with file manager but its a pain in the arse and not very 21st century... any ideas how to make use of my vast, tumbleweed strewn card?

SteveyMC

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same boat but with even less internal memory at my disposal - I am unfortunately unable to use the 40pound sat nav app I purchased because I don't have 3 GB internal memory spare..! Proper crap in my view as my Galaxy S2 could use the external memory I never had these problems...! If you know a way round this problem please let me know. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly