UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
yeah i was very suprised too, the lady over the phone told me that they have a seperate stock for replacement thats why

That's good to know! I was wondering how they would deal with replacements.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey buddies. I discovered my phone had some judder issues when I was scrolling through home screens. Apparently it's to do with the Play recommends widget. I'm glad to say I took it off one of the screens and now it's judder free! Anybody else had this issue?
Hi GadgetHoney, haven't had that problem but not used that widget. Glad you resolved it. I still think the phone is great. It's much quicker and smoother than my old Desire.

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi GadgetHoney, haven't had that problem but not used that widget. Glad you resolved it. I still think the phone is great. It's much quicker and smoother than my old Desire.
Yep all grand. And yes it's very fast indeed. I just got my new case for it and it's excellent!! the quality is top notch, fits well and is quite slim fitting. V. happy!!

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi again GadgetHoney, nice snaps. The camera seems good outside in decent light but have yet to test out in less good conditions.

Yea, it's not bad at all. Integration with social media is good too. Only problem is I have now seen the new Sony Z OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 13 MP camera, sony Bravia engine etc... thin as anything. I feel treacherous just thinking about it!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

New stock in for N4, 1-2 weeks wait time... do you think that will go into 7 weeks like we had to wait?????

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Yea, it's not bad at all. Integration with social media is good too. Only problem is I have now seen the new Sony Z OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 13 MP camera, sony Bravia engine etc... thin as anything. I feel treacherous just thinking about it!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

New stock in for N4, 1-2 weeks wait time... do you think that will go into 7 weeks like we had to wait?????

LOL :D I'll keep an eye on ebay for a little used N 4 with a posh cover! But you'll need to sell quickly as looks like LG / google are getting act together at last.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29