Unable to Connect to Facebook on 3G or LTE on Samsung Galaxy S5

Diane Lawrence1

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I recently updated to Software version G900PV-83BOK4 on my Galaxy S5. Ever since the update, I cannot access Facebook unless on wireless connections. All other Apps work fine. When accessing Facebook I receive a message that says, 'Can't connect right now.'

I've tried various things and can't seem to correct. There is a similar thread on Facebook for all Android devices, but no one seems to have a solution.

Anyone have a solution?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I recently updated to Software version G900PV-83BOK4 on my Galaxy S5. Ever since the update, I cannot access Facebook unless on wireless connections. All other Apps work fine. When accessing Facebook I receive a message that says, 'Can't connect right now.'

I've tried various things and can't seem to correct. There is a similar thread on Facebook for all Android devices, but no one seems to have a solution.

Anyone have a solution?
Have you tried uninstalling then re-installing Facebook? If the problem persists, try clearing the cache via Recovery and see if that helps. Power off the device. Hold home+volume down+power until recovery loads. Use volume down to highlight clear cache and press power to accept. Reboot and see if that fixes the problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards