unable to playback recorded video on device.

vince3029

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I was unable to playback my record video on my sensation. when i tried to playback, i only get the black screen and then it make my whole device become silent, no any sound at all even play music. So i need to restart my device everytime after i shoot a video. Who can hand me some help. I just got my device 1 to 1 exchange as previous set also having this problem but they didnt change my memory card. So i wonder is it related with my memory card?

mojosingle

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I was unable to playback my record video on my sensation. when i tried to playback, i only get the black screen and then it make my whole device become silent, no any sound at all even play music. So i need to restart my device everytime after i shoot a video. Who can hand me some help. I just got my device 1 to 1 exchange as previous set also having this problem but they didnt change my memory card. So i wonder is it related with my memory card?
Sorry to hear that this is happening to you. I would take it in to the store next time and demonstrate this happening right at the store. IE: exchange the phone, make a short video right there at the store to see if it does the same thing again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674