Understanding this phone for dummies?

mrsfizz

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I love my LG Optimus T but one of my main complaints is lack of space. I didn't realize I would need a lot of space in order to get all the apps I want and believe me, I'm an app whore! The only problem with being an app whore is I'm constantly having to get rid of apps because I have no more room.

I've been reading through this forum and I see some solutions, but to be completely honest, none of this makes sense to me. Any "understanding phones for dummies" help for me?

I just want to know what or if I can do anything to get some more space on my phone for all of my life changing apps like Angry Birds.

TIA!

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Search engine + your deductive reasoning skills + trial and error = Android for dummies :)

Darktremors App2sd is the preferred choice of many users. There are other alternatives but this has given me the least amount of problems.

Oh yeah, make a backup before the trial and error part ;) Also, read the stickies at many of the various forums, they're put together by knowledgeable users and laid out with the new user in mind.

Keep in mind you're learning an entirely new operating system, one with many more features and possibilities than a Windows desktop... it just takes time.

The best advice I got was "you want to know Android, step 1 develop an app". A bit extreme, but so true.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yandi90