Uninstall/reinstall or update Android Studio for this case

lse123

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Uninstall/reinstall or update Android Studio for this case...?

My Android Studio App hasn't been updated and used, for 3 years since September 2020,... on my Windows 11 Pro PC,...

Any idea about my question
Uninstall/reinstall or update Android Studio
...?
I plan return, to continue Android hybrid app development & TESTING, mainly Cordova CLI
And may involved in Ionic-app-development...
And may involved in native Android Development with Java & Kotlin...
Before 10 years i was developing Java Android Apps but stopped in 2-3 years since, as preferred PHP & Laravel web development...
Well?

Last edited:

lse123

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Android Studio Android Emulator are cool, and almost accurate, my question is not remove Android Studio but,
My Android Studio App is 3 years old without use it and without apply any update since, 2020 September
To update to latest Android Studio App, what do you recommend UPDATE or UNINSTALL-REINSTAL-FRESH...?

lse123

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Android Studio Android Emulator are cool, and almost accurate, my question is not remove Android Studio but,
My Android Studio App is 3 years old without use it and without apply any update since, 2020 September
To update to latest Android Studio App, what do you recommend UPDATE or UNINSTALL-REINSTAL-FRESH...?

lse123

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
As a user of PhpStorm IDE from JetBrains, if I skip 2-3 subsequent updates, I have to update in steps, 2-3 times e.g.
In other words apply if not all, then most updates that have been skipped
Do you know if Android Studio IDE is the same?
Or, can I download newer full version and do an update in place once installation, not many updates, just one time update from the Android Studio app executable?

lse123

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Do you have any idea, how many updates apply, to Android Studio to reach the current version… if had updated lastly September 2020, three years ago…?
One I idea is start updating, and if problems consider uninstalling and fresh install…

Posted and here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali