Unlocked s5 SIM error

Albo148

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have been upgrade from s5 to s6 edge, and asked to unlock the s5.Sprint unlocked that and I was sure that the phone was all set for use in Europe, but Im have problems when I use an europian SIM card, it shows Invalid SIM on the screen.Any idea of what I can do?

htcphoneman

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
sprint networks are natorious at having issues when you do a sim unlock. Hate that for you. I'll look up the info I found about what to do and post again here later today or tomorrow.

plaiddreams

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Brought a US sprint s5 to Canada, tried with a Bell LTE sim ... "invalid SIM".
Bought unlock on ebay -- item #161739330289 ($2), which was expected to work with 4.4.2 and 4.4.4 (but 'not' for 5.0)
My s5 was using 5.0, so flashed downgrade to 4.4.4 ... 'pass' in Odin 3.09, but with boot loop at sprint screen (or VERY long boot?)
Flashed 'downgrade' to 4.4.4 ... 'pass' in Odin 3.10.6, but also with boot loop at sprint screen (or VERY long boot?)
Performed factory reset, somewhat longer than normal boot, fresh 4.4.4 opened up -- with "invalid SIM" note.
Downloaded and ran Unlock. "Invalid SIM" gone.
Adjusted settings "more networks/mobile networks/network mode: Automatic" ('lte/cdma' didn't work:"no access")
Reboot. Shortly, a notification "checking SIM card" showed briefly.
All unlocked and working.
Lollipop downloaded automatically -- installed. Still all unlocked and working!

tamjumpen

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
hey try this go to google and search for ssu.apk install and run the app and press unlock...done reboot. it work for me after several day looking for unlock my sprint s5.