unrooting and return to stock

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
ok I'm lost. You went through steps 1-7 from here and you've completed step 8 where you install superuser? Just hold the power button, hit restart phone and confirm.

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
how to return to stock

rename the zip to PG05IMG
put on sdcard and boot bootloader
choose bootloader option, press power
let the ruu flash
when asked to update, select yes
when done, it will say update complete
reboot

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
the issue im having is the s is off i followed the easy root steps, busy box, superuser, rom manager they say my phone isnt rooted. If i reboot into recovery the stock recovery shows up not letting me run the stock RUU

go to the market and search for Superuser, download it and install it. reboot, if still no permissions, uninstall it, head here [PATCH] Working Superuser/su for newer Sense ROMs - xda-developers

grab a file explorer(Astro) from the market, navigate to your sd card where the file was downloaded to(download folder) click on it and install.

reboot device and see if this fixes your problem

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Does this process require the phone connected to your computer by usb any other time besides dragging & dropping the PG05IMG fip? or can we disconnect once the zip is placed on sd card?

how to return to stock

rename the zip to PG05IMG
put on sdcard and boot bootloader
choose bootloader option, press power
let the ruu flash
when asked to update, select yes
when done, it will say update complete
reboot

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Does this process require the phone connected to your computer by usb any other time besides dragging & dropping the PG05IMG fip? or can we disconnect once the zip is placed on sd card?
Yessir. Just power the phone off. Hold the volume down button and then hold the power button until you get into the bootloader. Select bootloader from the menu with the volume keys and select it with the power button and it will flash the file. No need to be plugged in to anything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soikeobong2024