Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

Jsegz22

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

My wifi at work is locked so i'm connected to the park across the street..Its super slow so my update is taking for ever.

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

It sucks that my Google Nexus 7 tablet has had 4.2 for a month already. Would be nice to have the same OS on all.

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site

Alright, I bid you all a nice farewell, my jelly bean is now installing. so i will no longer see you in this sector. but instead, i will see you in the issues with jelly bean one... Ahhh dooo

jimmyg41

May 31, 2011
Visit site

It's been a great journey you guys. We laughed, we cried (a lot), we drank. If I learned anything it's the fact that you can make a 100+ page post over almost anything.

thekC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

My kid is home sick, so I'm home. Been checking non-stop, feel asleep in my comfy chair while being subjected to My Little Pony on the TV. Woke up with my phone on my gut, checked again....woot! Download successful!

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

I am downloading it now! Finally... To bad my signal sucks so bad at work. It will take forever to download!

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm wondering how many CSR's at HTC and Sprint would reply that the Evo still has no information regarding Jellybean yet lmao

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Dear Epic Thread -

We've had some good times, you and I. While we would like, on some level, to keep this going in perpetuity, we both knew this couldn't last forever. I tried so hard to be your #2000, like so many others, but some scab came in and took the glory away with the worst post ever. But I have things to do, a life to lead. I have a boss (actually I am self-employed, but that's of no concern). I have leaves to rake and a lawn to mow. It's raining here in Southern California (although I heard once that "It Never Rains in Southern California".......) and I have yet to waterproof my Christmas lights, so I have circuit breakers tripping left and right. It's like a colony of two-left-footed morons on LSD in my electrical panel. And please believe me when I say that this has nothing to do with you getting so big and fat, with nearly 2500 posts. I adore every bit of you. But moderators will eventually shut you down if we can't stop this nonsense. But no matter what happens I will always carry fond memories of you in my heart. The laughs and the tears. The sleepless nights. The blood-boiling anger. The hot, freeky-deeky sex - wait, what? Never mind.

Anyway... I know things can never be the same, what with the update finally getting here and all. I just don't want things to be awkward between us. I would like to come back every once in awhile just to re-live some past glory, if you don't mind. I might even resurrect you in 20 months, just to see how many others out there will still respect you. But I will never forget or disrespect you, or allow other to do so. That being said, I will probably start hitting up your cousins shortly. You know, the "JB SUCKS!" thread and the "HTC bricked my phone" thread and the"Who can't wait for the next EVO" thread. I can assure you though, that I will never never EVER go to the "Swapping my EVO for a GS3" thread. That is the definition of a tramp and a trollop right there.

All the best

- BigD

Edit: came back on 6/2/2016 just to reminisce. Good times had back then. Good times....... and that 2000th post is still total bull$%1+.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasgabel