Upgrade from EVO 4G LTE to....?

guitarfish

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
My company wants me to switch carriers from Sprint to Verizon, and that means a new phone. So I have a decision to make, HTC One X or Galaxy S4. I think the One X is a better phone in terms of hardware/features, but I'm also looking at the companies, HTC vs. Samsung. Does Samsung's size/strength mean a better experience going forward? Not sure. What say you all?

acr456

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
HTC One X?? I'm not sure if you heard or not but the HTC One is coming to Verizon on 8/15/13. I would wait if I were you.

Sent from Ravenholm.

kidstechno

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Isn't the S4 rated for some security stuff? I know Samsung was pushing that on newer devices to be up to snuff of Company Security. IMO, I'd get the S4.

mike31082

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
If I had to upgrade, I'd go with either the S4 or the Moto X.

My last two phones where HTCs, and while I like the polished software they offer, they hardware is leaving me very disappointed. Poor battery life and reception, even compared to other phones on the same carrier in the same location.

gpdaddy95

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
That's a tough one. The One looks pretty sweet. The S4 is no slouch either (although I'm not a fan of Samsung). The Moto X doesn't look too bad if you can wait for the Verizon launch. If not, grab the One and be happy it's not a friggin Blackberry Curve.

DougB541#CB

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got the one as my friend was going to buy an Evo on his contract upgrade and so i gave him mine free and paid for a One on his upgrade. Pretty solid upgrade really. A bit thicker than the Evo but it just seems to run smoother all around.