Upgrade Status change?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

I JUST returned my HOX this morning to my local ATT corp store where I had bought it. I had it for about a week and half and it just wasn't for me. So this morning when I returned it I was told my upgrade status would also change so that I may use it on the SIII. Well tonight I logged into my account VIA the ATT website and the site says that I am not able to upgrade yet...Does it take a long while for this change to take place? The site sees that I have activated a dumb phone and that I am no longer using the HOX.

Anyways I am a new customer to ATT so now my contact should be null and void. But I kepft my phone number and service. So should this take a few days? Instant? Any advice or has anyone dealt with this before? Thanks a lot for any information! I just don't wanna go back unless I have too. I do have all of the receipts and everything.

Also they didn't charge me the $35 restocking fee? Will this show up on my next bill or should they have charged me then? Starting to think they didn't charge me for it. Oh well!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well its been over 24 hours and its still not showing up. I need it fix for the SIII tomorrow ><. Can it possibly take longer? Noe one has had this issue before?

Thanks...

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
It's been my experience with AT&T that you can't always trust what is displayed on the site. I know it's a pain, but you'll probably have to call customer service to get it straightened out.

Reactions: cgardnervt

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
After 2 calls and about 4 hours on the phone they FINALLY changed my status! Now I gotta wait to preorder the SGIII on Saturday...

Thanks for all of the advice guys!