Upgrade to Note 9 or wait for S10?

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I went with the Note 9. I waffled back and forth between all phones and am now going to settle on the Note series. My next upgrade will come with the Note 10. They will have most everything that the S line has with a little bit more. The S-Pen is nice to have as well as all the goodies of the S line of phones. Hard to beat it. To each their own.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I decided to upgrade to the N9 as there was a offer on at CPW which was giving me £450 to trade in my S8+ (I only bought it for £500 a year ago!). Looking forward to delivery tomorrow

While everyone is still giving advice on what the OP should do, the decision was already made in Post Number 9! Moot Point!

Tada.jpg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That's the idea, these "should you wait" discussions are idiotic... If you wait 6 mo' months till S10, you should wait another 6 months for Note 10... But then, you're only 6 months away from S11... Get the best phone you can afford when you want one!

I can never wait anyway... Phones are my kryptonite!

davisgq

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
As per the title, I'm not sure if I should upgrade now from the S8+ to the Note 9 or wait for the S10. I've never used an S-Pen before so not sure how much I'll use it. Also there's lots of rumours that the S10 will have some really cool features with the latest tech. Thoughts?

I upgraded from an S8+. Best decision I made in regards to upgrading. I missed using a stylus. Used to use Palm PDAs and my first "smartphone" was a Samsung SCH model with slide out physical keyboard and a stylus running Windows CE (I think.) I didn't realize how useful and how much I have been using the S-Pen since getting the Note 9. I totally understand the Note following now.

Hoorah S-Pen in all your mighty glory! :)

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
As per the title, I'm not sure if I should upgrade now from the S8+ to the Note 9 or wait for the S10. I've never used an S-Pen before so not sure how much I'll use it. Also there's lots of rumours that the S10 will have some really cool features with the latest tech. Thoughts?
I don't think a forum can tell you which way to lean. Ultimately that's your choice and your choice only. Me I buy what I like. If you don't use or find a need for the s-pen it makes the decision a tad easier. Realistically, the S-series is a Note without the pen. If you like what you have and just looking to upgrade go with what you know and what you will be most comfortable with.

nrfitchett4

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The Note 9 is around $1000 dollars. Imaging what you might end up paying for the S10 when it finally comes out. Either take the dive now and enjoy the greatest phone so far or play Russian roulette with pricing the S10. Good Luck!!

I think the estimates have been on the 1500-1800 range

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seroo