UPS tracking says ONLY label created NOT shipped!!

richo123

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Origin scan Louisville 10.50am. Delivery by end of Tuesday (NYC).

Still stand by by comment above. Good PR requires adequate communication and delivery on promises.

Why am I being charged for 2 day delivery when it will be 3 days?

droidfroid

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Updated: 07/16/2012 11:05 A.M. Eastern Time

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Label Created On:
07/10/2012

Additional Information

Shipped/Billed On:
07/10/2012
Type:
Package
Weight:
1.70 lbs

Nothing yet ordered July 3 rd

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Origin scan Louisville 10.50am. Delivery by end of Tuesday (NYC).

Still stand by by comment above. Good PR requires adequate communication and delivery on promises.

Why am I being charged for 2 day delivery when it will be 3 days?

Actually sounds like we got upgraded to overnight! If UPS just pick them up from them up this morning. Yea yea I KNOW they dropped the ball otherwise. But I think Tuesday is them trying to make it up.

pdhahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I was really crossing my fingers that I might stand a chance of getting mine today since I leave town tomorrow, but I haven't seen or heard of one confirmed case of delivery for today. Sounds like I'm SOL.

gsweinberg

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes, mine shows a label creation date of 7/11 with a scheduled delivery date of 7/13... of course there is no other tracking info other than label created.

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
If you notice that it's got an origin scan for today, with a delivery estimate of tomorrow, that (from what I have been told) means that UPS either picked it up from the sender or received it from the sender, and it's now at the local (relative to whoever is sending it) UPS warehouse prepped to get sent out.

In other words, I believe Google DID ship it out Friday, and it's not departing from the UPS warehouse today.

CandyNJ6

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine finally updated, looks like Tuesday delivery

Tuesday, 07/17/2012, By End of Day

Last Location: Louisville, KY, United States, Monday, 07/16/2012

Location Date Local Time Activity

Louisville, KY, United States 07/16/2012 11:24 A.M. Origin Scan

United States 07/10/2012 6:21 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Minotking

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I think we should all get the 2 day delivery fee back. This is also the last time I order a devicr from the play store. Mines is also in Louisville.

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
So they shipped today and not on Friday like Google claimed. Printing a label doesn't equal shipped. What a mess this launch has been for the people Google should be catering to the most. I could have bought one at Sam's Club on Friday and had a much more pleasant weekend.

kevhonda

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
While I was readying all these posts (which I completely agree with!!) while i was at lunch I checked UPS' site to see mine says the same. Google basically announced they shipped it on Friday to give their customer service a break from being hammered non-stop by angry preorder'ers otherwise we would all be singing google's praises b/c we would get off work this afternoon to have a N7 on our doorsteps. I've ordered the Nexus One, Nexus S, and Nexus Prime all from google this entire screw up just doesn't sit right with me it's just shady that people are able to walk in and purchase one from a retail outlet before loyal google followers that preordered. This new device might win Google over some tablet market share but unless they take action it could be at the cost of their loyal followers.....worth it google?

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
They said they STARTED shipping them Friday. They didn't say "ALL Nexus 7 preorders have shipped out today and are in transit."

Roondy888

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 7/7 ups just updated to a delivery by end of business tomorrow. Shipping from Louisville KY

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000