Uranus is an unpleasant place

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
Uranus is the coldest planet in the solar system. Average temperature is minus 353°F. It is a gas giant comprised of about 3% methane, which means Uranus is stanky. Don't be taking the family there for summer vacation.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in Uranus, maybe you could try again with better travelling companions. Unfortunately I can't help you with that, I'm not interested in Uranus like at all. Good luck.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
‘Uranian’ as an adjective, though no longer much-used, refers to various kinds of sexual attraction, largely homosexual, that do not fit readily into the more common kinds with which we are all familiar. I do not use the term myself, but it may help human beings to understand their sexual nature more fully if we pay some attention to its significance. It is not of course people who are homosexual or heterosexual, but relationships, so we must not be surprised if we find ourselves attracted to all sorts of other human beings at one time or another in our lives. This is how things are.

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in Uranus, maybe you could try again with better travelling companions. Unfortunately I can't help you with that, I'm not interested in Uranus like at all. Good luck.

Well, maybe you should try occupying your time with something other than posting comments about things you have no interest in.

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
‘Uranian’ as an adjective, though no longer much-used, refers to various kinds of sexual attraction, largely homosexual, that do not fit readily into the more common kinds with which we are all familiar. I do not use the term myself, but it may help human beings to understand their sexual nature more fully if we pay some attention to its significance. It is not of course people who are homosexual or heterosexual, but relationships, so we must not be surprised if we find ourselves attracted to all sorts of other human beings at one time or another in our lives. This is how things are.

The word I used was URANUS, not URANIAN. It's a planet in our solar system.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, maybe you should try occupying your time with something other than posting comments about things you have no interest in.
Well, I thought we were just joking a bit but maybe there's some hidden meaning that I'm missing. Please, tell me if that's the case. But yeah, you're probably right, maybe I should leave Uranus for people that seem very interested, like yourself.