USB audio?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Another question: . . Do I get college credits for successfully completing this course thread?
And if so, how many? :)

DanBa

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
USB Audio Recorder PRO: "USB audio recording and playback now finally possible on Android devices!"
"Supported are mono and stereo streams, 16-bit and 24-bit and any sample rate (up to 192kHz) that the device provides."
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....extreamsd.usbaudiorecorderpro&token=adoiBf6-
Android phones and USB DACs
USBAudioRecorderPRO

Some USB DACs, like the FiiO E17, not working with stock USB audio software, can interwork with the Samsung Galaxy S3 and other Android devices using USB Audio Recorder PRO:

music stored on Galaxy S3 > USB Audio Recorder PRO player > digital USB audio out >> "USB OTG" cable >> FiiO E17 >> headphones

LL.jpg

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
DanBa, when you talk about hands-free calling, do you mean Bluetooth? Have you tested handsfree, or Bluetooth yet

If this doesn't interfere with my ability to do BT calling in my car, I'm all over this. I think I'll run a USB extension cable between the OTG adapter and the phone, though, so I can hide those bulkiy connectors behind the dash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin_Markov