Verizon Droid Cases

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Grumble...

seanubis said:
That's exactly what I've been looking for! Anybody wanna buy the VZW horizontal case that I bought with my phone? :)

Well, my Sena case was awesome for exactly one day... and then my dog chewed it up :mad:

Steven W.

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
My favorite cases. I've used them for all 3 of my iPhones. Mine shipped this morning.

Just set up an account to say thanks for all the case info :)
I couldn't find anything up here in the Vancouver area... Ended up reading through a bunch of threads here and ordered a Sena Kutu for my Milestone. I'm loving it so far... Simple, elegant and a perfect fit.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone checked out the Vaja leather case (I can't link to it but Google "Vaja Cases") for the Droid? I imagine as time passes they'll have more than one option. I purchased a case for my iPod a few years ago and their products are awesome.

johnny99

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if any of you guys have checked these out on ebay. They're Vinyl Skins that stick to your Droid and when you remove them there is not glue residue.

Verizon Motorola Droid skin skins select ANY 3 sets - eBay (item 250531465250 end time Dec-15-09 17:51:30 PST)

Does anyone have a printed vinyl skin on their Droid? I see several sellers on EBay now; mostly 3 kits for $10 shipped. How well do these fit the Droid? Is the front screen completely covered like a screen protector, or is there a cutout for the screen? Are they as durable as the Zagg invisible shield skins?

F

fearmychickens

I had a Body Glove snap on case for a month and trashed it yesterday. I noticed some pieces from it chipped off each time I removed my Droid from it. Also, the left lip is very thin and was easily stretchable. The case also wiggled around anytime I held my Droid. Don't think I'll be buying another one of those.

For now I'm using a Seidio Innocase which feels much better and secure. It also looks better.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered one from Amazon - Amazon.com: Executive Black Horizontal Leather Side Case Pouch with Belt Clip and Belt Loops for Motorola Droid A855 [Accessory Export Packging]: Cell Phones & Service - I'll share an update on it once it actually comes in.

I looked at the Verizon stock side case but it's not very well padded, and the interior is not a soft finish, just vinyl, so passed on it for now.

On T-mobile? I've see Verizon lte speeds like that in Hawaii. But not T-mobile

Sent from my Coconut Wireless HTC One

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz