Verizon HTC One release date?

When will the HTC One be released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you'd think after all this waiting that they'd at least have more than one color choice. Can't say that I'm surprised though.

There has been reports that's the colored ones are chipping easily, because they use a powder for color.

This could change, but at launch only silver will be available. If you ask me, the silver is the best looking. It's the original metal, no alterations.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
There has been reports that's the colored ones are chipping easily, because they use a powder for color.

This could change, but at launch only silver will be available. If you ask me, the silver is the best looking. It's the original metal, no alterations.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4
Any word on 64gb or google play or developer editions for verizon?

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
So if I order from Wirefly I just get the hardware and I need to call VZ to activate it right??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
don't know never ordered from them I get mine from verizon, but i did read the extended warranty and it has no deductible!!!

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So if I order from Wirefly I just get the hardware and I need to call VZ to activate it right??

If you only order the phone, then you just need to put a SIM in there and you're fine. No need to call anyone.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
If you only order the phone, then you just need to put a SIM in there and you're fine. No need to call anyone.

The sim card to use 4G?? I thought VZ said it didn't hold any information. It was just to connect to 4G towers??

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
The sim card to use 4G?? I thought VZ said it didn't hold any information. It was just to connect to 4G towers??

Are you talking about activation? Then yes you're gonna need a SIM to activate it. I'm just not sure if wherever you get it they will give you one or not.

I'd say stay safe and order from the Verizon website but if you really want the savings get it and tell us about how it went.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about activation? Then yes you're gonna need a SIM to activate it. I'm just not sure if wherever you get it they will give you one or not.

I'd say stay safe and order from the Verizon website but if you really want the savings get it and tell us about how it went.

I have a 4G sim in my GNex. If all I need to do is swap it out then I might order online for the savings. But calling VZ to activate the new phone and give them the MEID and crap like that, then I'll probably get it at a store. Maybe Best Buy or Target.

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a 4G sim in my GNex. If all I need to do is swap it out then I might order online for the savings. But calling VZ to activate the new phone and give them the MEID and crap like that, then I'll probably get it at a store. Maybe Best Buy or Target.

You don't need to. Again, just put the SIM from you GNex into the HTC One and it will work. Voila! I've done it a ton of times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RebelSynn