Verizon Note Recall Thread 2.0

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I got the email today about needing to return a Note 7 or get charged. We returned all four of our Note 7s to Best Buy and both got the Edge. Verizon can't tell me which of our Note 7's they are missing and Best Buy has to fix the problem. Best Buy says they sent the phones back and I need to talk to Verizon. What a mess. On the plus side, I do have two 32" Samsung TVs, 2 256gb SD cards, 2 gear Fit 2s, 2 gear VRs and about $500 in gift cards for the PITA.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I got the email today about needing to return a Note 7 or get charged. We returned all four of our Note 7s to Best Buy and both got the Edge. Verizon can't tell me which of our Note 7's they are missing and Best Buy has to fix the problem. Best Buy says they sent the phones back and I need to talk to Verizon. What a mess. On the plus side, I do have two 32" Samsung TVs, 2 256gb SD cards, 2 gear Fit 2s, 2 gear VRs and about $500 in gift cards for the PITA.

Lol at least we got some freebies huh? Lol. I got the 256gb as card and Samsung gear vr. Don't use the vr much. I got the sd card in my lg v20. Yeah for the 4th time verizon told me the box is on its way and they supposedly put. A note in my account so i won't get charged. We'll see. Hope you get yours straightened out.

timmo

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my $25... all done with Samsung. I wish I could say it was a swell and wonderful journey ... no ... can't do it. BUT ... I am happy to have closure. Peace finally :)

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Well finally got my box...well they sent me 2 but hey i got it finally lol. Finally I can ship note7 off and be done with it lol. Til the note8 comes out haha

wheresmy600

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Got my first bill since this fiasco began in August -- or should I say my first bill where I actually owe any money. I owe $23.00 for the month of February so I guess March's bill will be whatever I was paying before all this began. Could not never make heads or tails of what all the credits were for as the only one I was expecting was the $100.00 from Samsung. However it seemed like every month they were issuing a credit for this, that or the other. We will see if it holds up, or if they will come for me at a later date.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm curious...has anyone who paid full price (bought outright) received double compensation? Say, a check from Samsung and a check from Verizon...?