Verizon Pre Order

redchilicat

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
I've been silently following along here, suffering the wait along with the rest of you. I ordered my Note 10+ 256 Aura Glow on 8/8 and my account still says deliver by 8/23 and in process. I received my phone case from Amazon this morning and that is making the wait even harder.

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
So I couldn't wait anymore, I called a Verizon Customer Service representative in regards to the release of the phone.

As of 11:13am EST she told me that all Verizon Orders for the Note 10 Models will remain processing for the rest of the day ( Monday, August 19, 2019 ) and that the orders will drop Tuesday or Wednesday.

She said that typically when the orders are much larger they drop sooner, so she said Verizon Customers who Pre-Ordered the Note 10 Models could expect movement on Tuesday. So she said to check the Order Status on Tuesday and Wednesday when they drop, because they should be in your hands physically on Friday, August 23rd, 2019.

However bear in mind I ordered a 5G Model ( N10+ 256 AuraGlow Five Gee )

Based on this call I expect both an Order Status Update VIA Email on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
So I couldn't wait anymore, I called a Verizon Customer Service representative in regards to the release of the phone.

As of 11:13am EST she told me that all Verizon Orders for the Note 10 Models will remain processing for the rest of the day ( Monday, August 19, 2019 ) and that the orders will drop Tuesday or Wednesday.

She said that typically when the orders are much larger they drop sooner, so she said Verizon Customers who Pre-Ordered the Note 10 Models could expect movement on Tuesday. So she said to check the Order Status on Tuesday and Wednesday when they drop, because they should be in your hands physically on Friday, August 23rd, 2019.

However bear in mind I ordered a 5G Model ( N10+ 256 AuraGlow Five Gee )

Based on this call I expect both an Order Status Update VIA Email on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Yeahhhh I wouldn't trust them that much. Charges maybe today n then updates tomorrow and Wednesday

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
My only pre-order experience with Verizon was the note 8 which showed up 10 days early, sounds like that was an anomaly huh?

charlier180

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my Aura Black 256GB on 08/10. The website has a Deliver By Date of 08/22. App shows estimated to ship around 08/22 (used to say 08/23).

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Just for kicks I chatted with a rep on the Verizon website and even though my order says deliver by 8/23 the rep told me it would be SHIPPED when the device is available, on 8/23. Further proof that the reps don't really have a clue

redchilicat

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
I am new here and tried to post earlier today but it went in for review and never posted. I am hoping this will post. I just chatted with Verizon customer service and was told that the phone will not ship until the 23rd.... I was like so, I will not get it on the launch day? They apologized and said no I wouldn't. I preordered on the 8th (10+ 256 aura glow) Does this sound right to any of you? I have never preordered and received my phone after the launch date.

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
I am new here and tried to post earlier today but it went in for review and never posted. I am hoping this will post. I just chatted with Verizon customer service and was told that the phone will not ship until the 23rd.... I was like so, I will not get it on the launch day? They apologized and said no I wouldn't. I preordered on the 8th (10+ 256 aura glow) Does this sound right to any of you? I have never preordered and received my phone after the launch date.

Doesn't sound right

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Sounds 100% wrong. Verizon has always had the pre order phones delivered on launch day or even a day or two early. I'm hoping it's the same for the Note phones.

redchilicat

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
Sounds 100% wrong. Verizon has always had the pre order phones delivered on launch day or even a day or two early. I'm hoping it's the same for the Note phones.

I know, I have always gotten my preorders by launch day. I have the Note 8 now and of course it came way early, I had hopes the 10 would too. Hopefully something will change with the status today but talking to the Verizon agent has me discouraged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali