Verizon Pre Order

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine is sooooo close - sitting in Atlanta (I'm in metro Atlanta), but not delivering until Wed. I hope it doesn't change to Tue, because I'm working from home on Wed to get it and no one will be home to sign for it on Tue.

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Mine is sooooo close - sitting in Atlanta (I'm in metro Atlanta), but not delivering until Wed. I hope it doesn't change to Tue, because I'm working from home on Wed to get it and no one will be home to sign for it on Tue.

Fed ex has a form you can fill out and leave on your door so they can leave your phones.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Printed and filled out and called the next door neighbor to make sure she'll be home tomorrow. Now I've guaranteed no early delivery (jinxed myself). Ready to tape to the door in the morning!

Here's where I went http://www.fedex. com/downloads/my/forms/signaturerelease.pdf

Copy and remove space.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Printed and filled out and called the next door neighbor to make sure she'll be home tomorrow. Now I've guaranteed no early delivery (jinxed myself). Ready to tape to the door in the morning!

Here's where I went http://www.fedex. com/downloads/my/forms/signaturerelease.pdf

Copy and remove space.
The form only works if it's shipped with Fedex indirect signature required.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

I KNEW it! FedEx just texted me that it's delivering today! Release signed and taped to door this morning. Either they'll leave it at the door or take to my next door neighbor (who will be home). Either way, I can text my neighbor if they leave it at the door so they can go grab it off my front door for me!

This day is going to drag by now! LOL

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
I KNEW it! FedEx just texted me that it's delivering today! Release signed and taped to door this morning. Either they'll leave it at the door or take to my next door neighbor (who will be home). Either way, I can text my neighbor if they leave it at the door so they can go grab it off my front door for me!

This day is going to drag by now! LOL

Lol...maybe it will fly by

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogerinsg99