Verizon Pre Order

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Did you get notification from ups

With the two phones we got earlier this week, yes I was notified via UPS...we got tracking from VZ too but prior to that it was the same thing. We couldn't check the status ...had to wait on tracking. So if we were delayed in anyway we wouldn't know unless we called 😫

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
With the two phones we got earlier this week, yes I was notified via UPS...we got tracking from VZ too but prior to that it was the same thing. We couldn't check the status ...had to wait on tracking. So if we were delayed in anyway we wouldn't know unless we called ??????

Lol oh calm down.. you will get the notification.

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Cool.. why the move from t mobile

T-Mobiles service was great for us but lately it seems like they are going down hill, constantly having struggles with send text messages and call connection lately. Then after trying to preorder the note 10 plus as "well qualified customers" and requiring a $379 down payment per phone....we decided TMobile wasn't it for us anymore. To be honest TMobile is just as expensive as VZ. What we are now going to be paying for four lines at VZ is what we were paying for three lines at TMobile.

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
T-Mobiles service was great for us but lately it seems like they are going down hill, constantly having struggles with send text messages and call connection lately. Then after trying to preorder the note 10 plus as "well qualified customers" and requiring a $379 down payment per phone....we decided TMobile wasn't it for us anymore. To be honest TMobile is just as expensive as VZ. What we are now going to be paying for four lines at VZ is what we were paying for three lines at TMobile.

Oh wow! I was with tmobile but shifted back to Verizon in February with similar issues as well

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
Oh wow, you're not the first to ask that and reply with that sort of response. Hopefully TMobile can get it together...my dad is leaving them as well.

Yeah..I mean they did improve just a little bit but overall just B plus. Verizon is expensive but quite efficient overall!

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
I hope so, the hard part is I can't see updates like everyone else because we don't have an account yet....we are porting over from TMobile once our phones come

Same boat as me mate. I don't have a Verizon Account yet ( well technically I do, linked to email ) so I can only track the Order and Location code.

I ordered it around 8am EST, Friday August 9th, since then it's always said "Order Processing" and Expected Delivery by August 23 ( 8/23 )

I've been on a family AT&T plan for years ( always loved Verizon and wanted to switch for years ) so this phone helped me make the solo leap.

sk576c

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Only took me 10 mins of digging through the vzw website to find the order status and see it does indeed say deliver by 8/23
side note: when surfing the web on my phone the vzw website is the only website I ever use that's painfully slow

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
So sorry if this has been asked before. Ok so the BOGO deal you must open a new line as part of the agreement. Now I have three lines with Verizon now and don't need a fourth. Now can I just open a new line an cancel one of my old lines and transfer the number? My other line I would cancel is free and clear. But I don't want to lose the phone number tied to it, so I'd want to transfer it to the new line.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards