Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
On my confirmation email it did BUT on the website, it said ship by 19

It will change. Just wait for it :)

p.s. My status just updated on the website. It used to show "Ship by 8/19". It now shows shipped with a 8/18 arrival date (future delivery). I never got any text from Verizon for those anxiously awaiting the text. Black version.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Who did you talk to? If it was just regular customer support then I don't put much weight on what they say.

Everything Herwick said the rep said sounds like it will be true to me. Verizon will ship all our phones to nearby locations, and then they will be held there until the "future delivery request" date. The only exception I would expect is if someone at Verizon when creating the shipping slips may have missed picking the future delivery date option, and those lucky few may get his'/her's early. Anyone who is dreaming that he/she are going to get his/her Verizon phone(s) early after seeing that his/her order has a "future delivery requested" date is going to wake up disappointed.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Got my tracking today, but it does say future date requested. Which is dumb, especially that I picked overnight. I ve never seen Verizon do this. I wonder if it's required by Samsung..

8/18 is the delivery date

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
It will change. Just wait for it :)

p.s. My status just updated on the website. It used to show "Ship by 8/19". It now shows shipped with a 8/18 arrival date (future delivery). I never got any text from Verizon for those anxiously awaiting the text. Black version.

Oh wow...no text or nothing? Let me check and see

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
In the scheme of life does it really matter if the phone comes Wednesday, Thursday or Friday? We will all have our phones by the end of the week.

OK I'll go back to looking at this thread once an hour now lol.

dp2016

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I also got my tracking# this morning, and the package is scheduled for delivery on 8/19. Has anyone actually contacted FedEx to see if they will deliver it earlier, or if it can be picked up at the local hub? I won't be at home on Friday, so it would suck to have to wait till Monday for delivery.

ally310

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Might be a silly question, but once it arrives at my home fedex, couldn't I realistically just go pick it up if it's there before the 19th? Mine is in transit from Memphis today. I live in Nashville.... Figured if it gets to the location today, I can just try picking it up and seeing what happens. Thoughts?

ally310

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
To answer yours and my question, called fedex. They said once it arrives at home station, you will be allowed to pick it up as long as it is not "containerized". Not sure what that means and couldn't get any clarity. She said "in a container"-- guess there's no way to know if it is or not. Essentially I'm going to see when it arrives and call my local fedex.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Looks like mine shipped today from a location 6 miles from my home, but delayed delivery is requested by Vzw so I won't have it until Friday the 19.
So much for "by the 19th" when I ordered it.
029cdd02c07f14792df67fdc974af68a.jpg

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Just got tracking from VZW site via FedEx. I should get free UPS NDA 10:30.
Posted via the Android Central App
Looks like you have some conflicting information there. First you say FedEx, and then you say UPS. While UPS and USPS sometimes have join shipping I've never heard of FedEx working with UPS to ship packages together.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like mine shipped today from a location 6 miles from my home, but delayed delivery is requested by Vzw so I won't have it until Friday the 19.
So much for "by the 19th" when I ordered it. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/029cdd02c07f14792df67fdc974af68a.jpg

This literally makes ZERO sense. Your delivery date is 8/19. So how is that not "by the 19th"? You knew when you ordered the phone they had until the 19th to get it to you. You also chose free 2day shipping. I paid for overnight and my delivery is showing the 18th. This nitpicking at dates is becoming absurd.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
One of my two blue coral says shipped. 8/19 delivery.. guess I won't be getting it early like my note 5 and s7 edge this time. Damn you Verizon!

S7 edge...Soon to be Note 7!

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
So, because I have nothing better to do right now I called my local FedEx.

He said after a brief hold, "As I understand it", since it is on hold for future delivery I can not pick it up until it "officially" ships for delivery of that day. Basically he said the delivery is the 19th since I have 2 day shipping I can ask it to be held at the local site starting on the 17th. But he said it might not be there until the 19th anyway, but if I really needed it when they opened I could do it. Since there are a lot of people with 1 day I asked about that and he said same thing but instead of the 17th I would be able to ask for a hold on the 18th. He said when I am able to, the customize delivery option will be available on their website or I could call in.

Now, I am thinking if enough people called we would get as many different answers as we are getting with the Verizon reps but for sh*ts and giggles there it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard