Verizon service outage

punkid84

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I will also be receiving a txt once the network is back up. Talked to techs at Verizon this morning and the guy said he had no idea there was an outage, obviously everyone knew but him!

Deron Baker

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
In Central Florida here. Had intermittent problems with LTE network yesterday. I wake up this morning and unable to get an LTE signal. Only 3G (CDMA) right now. :-(

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Cyan Tapatalk

crzytwnman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Had 4G earlier this morning in Washington, DC. Have 3G intermittently right now. Have also had 4G briefly, but not since a couple hours ago.

tennvol

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Same here in DC. I travel on the metro alot and rely on vzw's service below ground. Will be nice when they finish the GSM build out so there will be more choices

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BryanEW710

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
4G out in Cincinnati, with 3G just now starting to be solid on my Bionic. My co-worker on a different Android phone (can't remember what make/model) said he hasn't had trouble today, but after walking past his cube, I'm betting he just realized he has been all morning.

By the time I finished typing this message, I'd already lost 3G again.

Bummer...I've had my Bionic for a little over a month, and it's been great until today, really.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Been back up on LTE in Atlanta since about 9:30 local. Just ran a test and got 15.7 down, 3.7 up in a metal roofed structure that is hard to get above 10 down normally.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, it appears everything is rolling from east coast to west. Guess I got some time to wait. :mad:

And I was just wondering, do you think Verizon brought down their 3G/4G network because they keep sending me a 52MB OTA file on an unlocked, rooted, debloated and custom ROM'd phone? LOL. The original file is still sitting there, permissions changed to 400 (for you *nix folks) so the download/update fail every time. But they keep trying, LMAO. You think they'd make a few attempts on OTA then send me and email to go into the store to get the update. They'd never see me, but at least they gave it a shot.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky