Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
https://twitter.com/evleaks/status/439551470635991040

mRjxwc0.png

32GB HTC One (2014) Verizon Price revealed in eBay listing | BGR

According to the box, this year?s HTC One will pack a 5-inch 1080p Full HD display, 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, microSD support up to 128GB, Duo Camera with UltraPixel, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, LTE, GPS, and Android (presumably KitKat) with Sense UI (presumably version 6.0) on top.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon: The All-New HTC One

No branding on the front!?! Call Verizon. Heads will roll over this, you hear me? Heads will roll!

Posted via Android Central App

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm glad Verizon got rid of that front branding thing.....Devices look...better. IMHO

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Last years One didn't have any branding on the front either, sure glad they didn't change that.

One change I like is the sdcard :D

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

32GB internal + micro SD expansion. Living the dream.

likebutta

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

I hope they don't get "exclusivity" for the 32GB version, like Verizon has in the past with some phones.

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

Couldn't they just add the swappable battery on their really would it kill them.

It would be damn near impossible with the way this latest design is looking, its practically an aluminium unibody.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Couldn't they just add the swappable battery on their really would it kill them.

With their hardware stack being designed so that the battery is closest to the screen, that is all but impossible.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I know but one can dream can't they. Last year the HTC One for China had a removable back though no swappable battery still the back came off which means it could have been possible. Plus Samsung can do it so why can't HTC?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I know but one can dream can't they. Last year the HTC One for China had a removable back though no swappable battery still the back came off which means it could have been possible. Plus Samsung can do it so why can't HTC?

...because they don't want to?

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

I always thought their battery door designs, such as with the EVO Design, were pretty nifty. I don't need a removable battery, but it was cool to play with haha

And then you have the ones like with the Sensation where you are essentially taking the phone apart just to replace the battery...

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Herp derp. Geesh.

Valid question and Raptor gave a valid answer.

HTC probably has market research that shows that the design is more important to potential customers than a removable battery. Plus the battery is in between the screen and motherboard on the old HTC One. They might not change that for the new HTC One.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos