Very low sound out of left ear bud

Paul5190

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus. I am using the AKG ear buds that came with the phone. I have used these buds in other devices with the left bud working fine. I checked the accessibility on the phone and pan settings are in the middle and mono is turned off
I am using the samsung music player (not the edge player) and turned off all the EQ settings, still having issues. I tried other buds that have a mic and those have the same issues. I finally tested my Bluetooth head phones those work just fine. So now I'm out of ideas. Please help.....Thank you

milehigher

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus. I am using the AKG ear buds that came with the phone. I have used these buds in other devices with the left bud working fine. I checked the accessibility on the phone and pan settings are in the middle and mono is turned off
I am using the samsung music player (not the edge player) and turned off all the EQ settings, still having issues. I tried other buds that have a mic and those have the same issues. I finally tested my Bluetooth head phones those work just fine. So now I'm out of ideas. Please help.....Thank you
You could very well have a phone where the contact for the plug IS not within tolerance to make proper connection, if your good at disassembly you could tear down the phone and verify proper contacts , or return to Samsung and have them do it under warranty.

BratPAQ

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
That's a known problem with the earphones, claim warranty and they would replace your earphones.