Viber mic recording bad

Lolerica Smekerica

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi alll i have this problem... When i use my S 6 viber application, try to record some audio and send it to someone, it always comes out muffled crackly.. All in one really bad audio quality... This for example never happens with whatsapp.... Can anyone help :)?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Make sure none of the microphones are blocked (including the secondary mic at the top of the phone).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What about the audio quality when you record a video, or if you call someone using the speakerphone function? Any problems there? If they persist in these situations, then the secondary mic might faulty.

Lolerica Smekerica

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
What about the audio quality when you record a video, or if you call someone using the speakerphone function? Any problems there? If they persist in these situations, then the secondary mic might faulty.
Just letting you know that i had these problems , yes, the speaker function did not work properly , neither did the camera recording. I had sound recorded only on 1 speaker for some reason. Its a gone problem btw , i have sold the phone , and gotten same one which works at same price :)